Saturday, March 23, 2013

FIRST!

I play games.  A lot of them.  Since the Commodore 64 it has been my favorite (only?) "hobby".  I feel like I need to share my experiences even though I'm pretty sure no one will ever read them.  But hey, blogs are free and this is easier than carrying on three or four identical IM conversations starting with "have you seen this game yet?!"

I don't really want this to be a place where I review games.  Other sites already do that better than I care to even try.  But I'll blurb from time to time about what fun new things I've been dabbling in.

I'll probably post things I'm working on when I have something worth showing too.  Things are brewing around here.  SDK's are getting installed.  3D modeling is happening.  Nothing has really coagulated yet, but something is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment